Beautifully Handcrafted Large Pergolas
Wooden pergolas give you the opportunity to take your outdoor oasis to the next level. Providing shade from the sunlight and creating a distinctive outdoor seating or workspace area, a pergola is essential for those looking to transform their garden.
Deceptively simple, our oak-framed structures have the ability to extend your living space by offering a pleasant area where you can enjoy the natural beauty of your garden.
Get in touch with a member of our team today to receive your free, no-obligation quote for your large pergola.
Why Choose a Large Wooden Pergola?
- Crafted using Douglas-fir & green oak
Our large pergolas are crafted from the most beautiful and meticulously sourced Douglas-fir and green oak. One of the many benefits of using timber to frame a pergola is that it ensures that we are keeping our promise to be sustainable.
- Sustainably sourced timber
All timber harvested for the creation of our large pergolas is sourced from our dedicated timber farm in France. Each piece of wood used is checked for any defects that could affect the frame’s strength and stability by our certified timber graders, with any pieces not adhering to our standards being recycled.
- Cost-effective & quick to install
The oak used for our large pergola kits is competitively priced due to its farming process, therefore, making oak the most cost-effective material for our customers. Each structure comes pre-cut and pre-drilled for ease of assembly, meaning that your large pergola kit will be easier than ever to construct, allowing you to reap the benefits of your new garden addition in no time.
WANT TO SPEAK WITH AN EXPERT?
We supply a wide range of porch styles all across the UK.
Versatile, Functional & Affordable Large Pergolas
One of the greatest benefits of a large pergola is that it created a functional space for your garden that can be used for relaxation, entertainment, work and more.
Whether you are looking to use your pergola as a distinctive space for an outdoor dining area, plant sanctuary, hot tub cover or a walkway between your kitchen and garden, the beautiful oak structure allows you to decorate and enhance your pergola however you decide.
We have combined a list of ways that are sure to make your large pergola the envy of garden owners everywhere. Explore our pergola seating area ideas for tips on how to make the most of your large wooden pergola.
Crafted & Customised for Your Garden
We believe that every pergola and gazebo should be unique to each customer’s specifications. No garden is the same, and therefore, no pergola needs to be.
Whether you want a large pergola with a roof, a specific height of plinths or a customisable size, The Porch Specialist is able to create a pergola that is entirely unique to your requirements.
Talk to a member of our team today to discuss your options regarding the customisable features of your large pergola, or take a look at our existing gallery to see what we have installed for others.
The Build Process
The Porch Specialist is dedicated to ensuring that all customers receive a structure that is of the highest grade and therefore has a stringent quality assurance process:
- Precision Engineering: All of our large pergola kits are manufactured using a state-of-the-art Hundegger CNC machine. This machine is comprehensively calibrated prior to each job to guarantee precision-cut beams. The calibration is monitored throughout the manufacturing process and all components are checked to reduce inaccuracies. In addition to the Hundegger CNC machine, each piece of timber undergoes further checks by our team to check that all parts of your large DIY pergola kit are immaculately presented.
- Timber Grading: Each piece of timber that has been sustainably sourced is checked by our certified timber graders for any defects that could potentially compromise the frame’s stability or strength. The timber that we farm is grown to its maximum life span, ensuring that we take timber from longer and straighter trees meaning there is a bigger volume available to use.
- Finished Product: For the simplest on-site assembly, all of our pergola kits come complete with a tailored instruction manual and pre-cut and pre-drilled beams and jointed rafters. All components are coded to assist in the assembly process to make your installation as easy as possible.
Receive Your Quote Today
With endless design possibilities and customisable options, your large oak pergola kit can be crafted to your exact specifications and shipped directly to your door within a matter of weeks.
With the freedom of being able to build our pergolas yourself, not only are you cutting labour costs, but you are giving yourself the liberty to install your pergola kit whenever and wherever suits you best.
Get in touch with a member of our team today if you have any further questions regarding your large pergola, or if you would like to receive a free, no-obligation quote for your DIY kit today.