Add a Pitched Roof Porch to Your Home for a Timeless Look
At The Porch Specialist, we provide a range of classically made pitched roof porch designs for properties across the UK. If you have been thinking of installing a new, charming feature that adds beauty and value to your property, we can provide you with a kit that you can build into the ideal porch for you.
Everything we create is made to your exact specifications and you will be in complete control of the work from the moment the kit has been signed off and delivered.
So, if you’re ready for your next DIY project and want the end result to offer your property a timeless look, contact us today. You can also take a look at some of our previous designs if you’d like to see what we can offer your home first.
Our Pitched Roof Porch Kit Designer
Our Pitched Roof Porch Designs
We have a wonderful variety of pitched roof porch designs for our customers to choose from, whenever they’re looking to convert the space and existing roofing around their front or back doors into something new. These designs are listed here:
- Wall Mounted Porches (this design may also be called a canopy)
- Wall and Floor Mounted Porches
- Low Brick Plinth Porches
- High Brick Plinth Porches
- Full Height Porches
Each porch option here can be crafted from green oak or Douglas-fir timber.
Style Options for Pitched Roof Porches
Every porch kit we make comes with a gable roof as standard, but once you have picked out your design and know your specifications, you will be able to choose every element and feature that best suits your tastes. Whether you’re looking for straight or flat braces to match a contemporary style, or believe curved beams and beam ends would look more traditional on an older property, we can make them for you.
Bespoke Options for Your Pitched Roof Porch
When customers come to us wishing to make home improvements and they already have their own porch ideas in mind, we are more than prepared to accommodate and offer them a bespoke purchase. So, if you have plans prepared for a porch that requires a different roof slope to a gable end style, needs to match an existing flat roof or is just exactly as you have always imagined your own porch, we will do everything we can to ensure it gets made as you would like.
Our Pitched Roof Porches are Primed for Easy Assembly
We ensure that our products are prepared for a quick, simple build and installation wherever possible. If you have had some experience with DIY projects before, putting together one of our kits should prove little trouble. This is because they’re made using a series of traditional jointing techniques which allow each part of the porch frame to slot neatly together, helping you to convert your front doorstep or the back of your house in a short amount of time.
To help you out even after our product has been delivered, we’ll make sure that your kit contains its very own easy-to-follow instruction manual. We’ll also be happy to provide planning drawings upon request.
Our Product Builder
We have had the privilege of working with customers across the UK and Channel Islands to bring them their ideal porches, helping them to convert their property into something more stylish or suited to their needs. We even have a gallery of pictures so you can browse and take inspiration from designs we’ve already finished for others.
When you look at our gallery, you may come across a design that you like, but you know won’t be perfect for your home until some modifications have been made. For instance, you may prefer a curved front eaves beam to a straight or flat one for a canopy porch, or a King Post for your front truss over curved or straight braces. When this happens, our product builder will be ready and waiting for you to use.
This quick, clever online tool allows you to pick and choose the features of your porch, as you want them, and see what they look like when put together into one product. This is available for free on every product page on our website, so whether you’re looking at front door canopies or would like a full height porch for your back garden, you’ll be able to see the porch you’d receive as a result. The builder even comes with a roof pitch calculator, so you can decide on the angle.
Why Choose Us?
- We are passionate about the products we provide, and we are proud to say that we remain the firm choice for customers all over the UK looking for timber and oak framed porches. There are many reasons for this, which we are happy to discuss in further detail:
- Sustainably Sourced Products: We manufacture our porch kits from the finest green oak and Douglas-fir timber we have available. These are all grown on a specially designated site in France, and for every tree we use in our work we will ensure that three more are planted in its place.
- Meticulous Timber Grading: Our expert team of carpenters and timber graders will check the wood that arrives on our site for any faults, flaws or weaknesses that might have an effect on the structural integrity. If any are found, they will be responsibly recycled. This keeps our kits strong, as only the best quality wood will then be used.
- The Latest Technology: We use the most up-to-date equipment possible to help in the timber grading process, using it to catch cracks or other faults that the human eye might have missed. Our cutting equipment is also designed for pinpoint precision and accuracy, so our kits will always be perfectly made.
- We Have Q-Mark Equivalency: All of our products are made to the same guidelines set by Exova BM TRADA, so you can rest assured that you’ll be receiving a porch made to industry standard.
Pitched Roof Porch Prices
Because each porch we make will have design elements and features added in by the purchaser, our products’ prices are all calculated on an individual basis. For example, as size is a factor in determining the price, a porch canopy will cost less than a full height porch. As such, we cannot offer a full list of prices for the porch kits we’ll provide.
We understand that this may be a worry for you, as you had most likely been expecting to plan a porch into your budget right away. However, we can alleviate this. When you choose to order a porch from us, we’ll work closely with you to add up the costs of every feature you’d like to be present in the final design. You won’t need to sit with a calculator going over every aspect; we’ll help you to arrive at the quote which suits your budget.
Improve Your Home with a Pitched Roof Porch
If you’ve been searching for the ideal home improvement feature to bring a classic appeal to your property, in any design or style you like the most, you could find everything you need with a pitched roof porch from The Porch Specialist.
We can work as your budget calculator and craft a porch kit to your exact specifications, setting it out for you in a way that’s easy to put together and install on your property. You’ll be in charge of your workload from the moment the kit is signed off and arrives on your doorstep (anywhere in the UK), so you won’t have to worry about added labour costs or wasting time looking for installers.
Get in touch with us today and we’ll be glad to start discussing your porch requirements. Once we have a list of your specifications and you’ve placed your order, we’ll let our carpenters know so they can get started on creating the perfect porch kit for your property.