Help Protect Your Property with a Wooden Front Door Canopy
At The Porch Specialist, we take pride in providing beautiful, classically designed porch canopies that add charm to your property, while offering protection from the elements. If you need a front door canopy to keep the rain off (or out of your home), we can make you a kit that contains everything you need to build your own.
We’ve turned customers all over the UK into porch installers for their own properties, and we can make you the master of your own build with a canopy porch kit as well. You’ll be in complete control from the moment the work is signed off and delivered, so you won’t have to spend any extra time or money looking for third party labour.
Browse through our porch canopy options if you’d like some ideas for your own home, or contact us right away if you already know what you’d like to see installed.
Our Front Door Canopy Kit Designer
Our Front Door Porch Canopy Designs
Our Wall Mounted Porch range offers customers everything they need whenever they’re looking to buy a small porch that keeps the rain off their front door and out of their hallway or front room. When you choose this design, you’ll even get the opportunity to adapt its style to suit your own tastes.
These porches are all available in green oak or Douglas-fir timber frames.
Our Style Options for Your Front Door Canopy
Every front door porch canopy we provide comes as a gable end as standard, but every part of your purchase’s frame can be adapted to suit the style you’d like most, whether this is a more modern look or something slightly more classic and traditional. Explore the different options we have available and consider which style elements will look best on your property. We’re more than certain that we can make them into a porch kit for you.
Bespoke Designs for Front Door Canopies
When customers come to us with a traditional or contemporary design that they’d love for their own home, we are more than happy to help bring their ideas to life. So, if you have a bespoke porch canopy design that you’d like for your house, contact us and we’ll do everything we can to see the design made exactly as you want it.
Our Porch Canopy Kits are Primed for Easy Assembly
When helping our customers to become the canopy porch installers they need for their property, we will be sure to prepare their kits for a swift, simple assembly to help them complete the project. This shouldn’t prove too much trouble if they have any previous DIY experience, as we use traditional jointing techniques which should see each part of the canopy frame slot neatly together.
Every kit we make also comes with its own easy-to-follow instruction manual and planning drawings are always available upon request.
Our Product Builder
Our gallery is stocked full of pictures taken across the UK and Channel Islands, showing you just how far we’ll send our products to ensure you get the porch you’d like. Take a look at the designs we’re displaying and you may feel inspiration strike for your very own dream porch!
There is also a chance that you’ll come across a design that you love, but needs a few modifications before it’s just right for your own house. For instance, you may feel that straight braces for the front truss will better suit the contemporary aesthetics of your property, or a different roof pitch to make sure the rain slides right off into your gutters. If this is the case, our own product builder will be waiting for you to use.
This clever online tool is free to use and is available on every product page we have, so you can mix and match any classic and contemporary elements or features as you wish. The end result should be the porch you’d like to buy for your home.
Why Choose Us?
- We are passionate about providing exceptional products, and we’re delighted to say that there are many reasons customers across the UK have made us their first choice for oak and timber frame porch canopies. We’re always ready and willing to explain these reasons as well:
- Everything is Sustainably Sourced: All of our products are made from the finest green oak and Douglas-fir timber we have available. These trees are all grown on a specially designated site in France and for every one used in our work, three more will be planted in its place. This keeps our work sustainable and ensures a steady supply of products for years to come.
- We Minimise Waste: The trees we use are grown to be as tall and straight as possible, ensuring more of the wood can be used during the manufacturing process and minimising waste.
- We Carry Out Thorough Timber Grading: Our expert team of carpenters and timber graders will check every piece of wood we receive, when it reaches our site. They’ll check for any flaws, warps or faults which could impact on the structural integrity of a kit. If they find anything, that piece will be responsibly recycled instead. This ensures that our porch kits are only ever made from the strongest, most suitable materials.
- We Use Modern Technology: Our work process is aided by state-of-the-art technology that offers pinpoint accuracy when inspecting the timber. This ensures that we will always catch cracks or other imperfections in the wood ‒ even those the human eye would otherwise miss. We also have modern equipment designed to offer precision accuracy when cutting the frames, so that every piece is always made perfectly.
- We Have Q-Mark Equivalency: Every product we make is manufactured to standards set out by Exova BM TRADA. This means that you can be certain that your own porch will have been made to industry standards.
Front Door Canopy Prices
The prices we offer for porch canopies can vary considerably, depending on a number of different factors. These factors are all determined on an individual basis as well, because our customers will wish to add in their own unique elements and personal tastes to their porch designs. Other elements to consider when determining the price of a porch include how small or large the product will be at the end.
We know this may be a worry in your mind, as it’s only natural to want to plan a home improvement feature fully into your budget. However, there is no need to be concerned. We will work closely with you to calculate the price of the work you need carried out, and we are always happy to offer competitive prices if you’re able to bring back a cheaper option.
Buy Your Very Own Porch Canopy Kit Today
If you’ve been searching for a small porch that offers your property that extra touch of classical charm, while keeping the rain off your front door, The Porch Specialist can offer you the ideal solution.
We can manufacture the perfect front door porch canopy for your house, crafted to your exact specifications and designed for assembly on your own set schedule. This is how we make all of our customers into porch installers for their very own homes.
Get in touch with us today and we’ll be happy to chat with you about what you’d like for your own front door entrance. Once you’ve arranged to buy a kit, we’ll pass the information on to our carpenters so they can start their work.