This design is very popular on newer builds as the posts at the front resting on staddle stones create a traditional feel with a modern design. The rear posts attached to the wall take most of the load so the front posts only need a shallow pad foundation to rest the staddle stones on.
All our oak porch kits are made from high-quality green oak timbers which fit together using
traditional jointing techniques, giving you a stunning build every time. Each frame comes with easy
to follow assembly instructions and all necessary fixings to fit it together.
- Width: 1500mm
- Depth: 1000mm
- Post Height: 2100mm
- Post Size: 140mm
- Front Gable Truss: Curved
- Front Eaves Beam: Straight
- Front Tie Beams: Straight
- Roof Pitch: 40 degrees.
Included in your kit price:
- Main posts, soleplates, eaves beams and curved braces in Oak
- Fully scaled CAD production drawings
- All necessary fixings to fully assemble the frame (oak pegs, stainless steel pins & nails
- If applicable to your building: DPC for laying under the soleplate and staddle stones
- Full assembly guide
Whilst our buildings come with full assembly instructions we recommend that unless you have a
Joinery or Carpentry background that you appoint a company with the relevant experience to carry
out the assembly.
The Porch Specialist Difference:
- Outstanding value oak frame porches
- Unbeatable quality and precision engineering – all kits manufactured on a state-of-the-art
- Hundegger CNC K2i machine and hand finished by our highly skilled craftsmen
- Quick and efficient service – standard frames manufactured and delivered within 6 to 8 weeks (from approval of production drawings)
- Nationwide delivery – excluding Northern Ireland and Channel Islands (delivery is available to the nearest UK shipping port)
- Planning Drawings for £59.40 including VAT for standard porches.
Delivery will be 4- 6 weeks from order
Porches 2.4m and under are delivered on a 7 tonnes lorry with tail lift. Larger frames will be delivered on a Hiab assisted lorry.
We ensure that sufficient materials are supplied with every frame. A full check sheet is supplied with the delivery of the frame and our yard team make careful checks on your delivery before despatch, to ensure everything has been included. In the rare event that you find any shortages on delivery, these must be checked and noted at the point of delivery or collection.